By Harvey Mossman:
Are you game for FaTDoG?!
We are a week away from FaTDoG 2017 and I’m excited to report that we have a lot of first-time attendees. It is great that word is getting out and the convention continues to grow. Please help spread the word! We once again were listed in Newsday as one of the top 10 things to do in the month of November.
Any online ticket purchases must be completed by Wednesday, 22 November. So please don’t wait until the last minute to purchase your tickets. Sales are going briskly and we don’t want you to get shut out.
We are at the same hotel as last year but it changed his name from Upsky hotel to the Radisson. We are now in the grand ballroom which will give us plenty of space. It is best if you park in the rear of the hotel and there is an entrance there to go immediately into a foyer leading to the ballroom.
Remember the following rules.
- No food or drink may be brought from the outside into the venue. We will be providing a hot lunch and hot dinner as well as soda, coffee and tea throughout the convention. There is a full restaurant in the lobby of the hotel as well as a small bodega for purchases of drinks and snacks.
- No alcohol or other illegal substances can be consumed at the venue.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult. We encourage families to attend but we want to make this a safe and happy convention for them.
- No pets are allowed.
- Bring games you want to play and stuff you want to sell at the flea market.
- Bring extra money to purchase from our vendors and support the FaTDoG game raffle.
- Have fun!!
See you all in one week. Have a great Thanksgiving!
Read More Here